Friday, October 6, 2017

THE RETURN OF SPOOKY STEPHIE

Hi everybody. I know it's been a long time since my last post, over a year and a half in fact, hard to believe. It's true what they say though, time flies when you're having fun. Some big changes have been happening in my life, great changes, but unfortunately they have taken me away from my writing somewhat. I'm going to make a conscious effort to get back into posting here regularly again, I've really missed it, and I think about it a lot. I never intended to abandon my blog, life just ended up pulling me away from it for a while, and these things happen sometimes. But... I've got some ideas for upcoming posts and I'm hoping any regulars I may have had will return. I wanted to get this out there while I have a little time. It's the perfect time, actually. October is here. Halloween is on it's way. I love this time of year. Coming up I've got profiles on both Dee Wallace and her daughter, Gabrielle Stone, I also want to share photos from last year's living dead weekend where I got to meet (and got pics with!!) Tom Savini! So, that and more will be coming up shortly. Thanks to anyone reading this, I appreciate, as always, any views I get. xoxo, Spooky Stephie


No comments:

Post a Comment